EMAIL US: [email protected]
P.O. BOX 1179
LA VERNIA, TX 78121
Request a Free Site Survey
Welcome to the first step in getting the High Speed Internet you’ve been waiting for!
Use the links below to submit your contact and location information so one of our technicians can complete a free site survey to check service eligibility and installation pricing. This site survey service is absolutely free, and there is no commitment on your part by submitting a ticket.
A few important notes about site surveys….
1. Before submitting a ticket, please review our coverage map here. You can type in your address, or simply zoom in on the map to see if you’re located in our primary coverage zone (shown in red). If you’re outside this red area, it is very unlikely that we would be able to provide you service due to distance or other line of sight issues. Please do not submit a ticket at this time, but continue checking back our website, as we’re constantly working on expanding our network.
2. Keep in mind that the coverage map on our website does not take into consideration line of sight obstructions such as trees, buildings, or other obstacles. Just because you see red coverage over your location, does not mean that we can definitely get you service. This is also true for nearby neighbors that have our service. Every site survey is unique due to the line of sight requirements with our service, and just because your next door neighbor has our service, doesn’t mean that your location will be eligible as well.
3. Once submitted, you do not need to be present at your home or business for the site survey to be completed. Typically about 90% of the site surveys we complete only require a view of the home or business from the roadway in order to map out the elevations from our tower to your location. In the event a technician needs to take a more in depth look at your location, an appointment would be scheduled ahead of time.
4. Site surveys are completed as time is available on our technicians schedules. Although we try to complete site surveys as often as possible, the average response time on a ticket is 7 days. If you provide a valid email address, you’ll receive an immediate email notification once the ticket has been updated or completed by one of our technicians.
5. In addition to your address, please provide as much information as possible in the large text box on the ticket screen. Helpful information may include a physical description of the home or business, whether or not any nearby neighbors are currently using the LVWifi service, whether or not a previous resident has had service at the address, or whether or not you can positively identify one of our nearby towers from your home or roof (See our “Tower Sites” drop down menu above). Sometimes providing this information drastically increase the turnaround time on getting the site survey ticket completed.
5. Finally, site survey results are valid for 60 days, and the installation price quoted on the ticket will be honored for the duration of that time. If service is not activated at the address requested within that time frame, a new site survey request must be submitted. (This is done to ensure there are no capacity issues on the access points at a later date).
Ready to get started? Choose the city closest to your location to submit a ticket!
Our standard no contract installation price has now been reduced to only $99! Submit a site survey today to see if you're eligible!...